Meyer, Adam Arthur
- Born: Apr 26, 1913, Beaver, Marinette, Wisconsin, USA
- Marriage: Gibeault, Elaine Marjorie on Aug 2, 1941 in Pound, Marinette, Wisconsin, USA
- Died: Aug 5, 1984, Green Bay, Brown, Wisconsin, USA at age 71
- Buried: Green Bay, Brown, Wisconsin, USA
Adam was named for his grandfather, Adam Meyer.
Adam and Elaine Gibeault were married in the sanctuary of St. Leo's in Pound,WI. Miss Thelma Gibeault,sister of the bride, was maid of honor,Miss Isabelle Meyer,sister of the groom attended as bride's maid. Miss Anna Lee Gibeault,sister of
the bride was the flower girl.Best man was Andrew Meyer,Brother of the groom.Attendant, Leonard Meyer.
Out of town guests: the Hubert Weidemire's,Walter Milling's, Hershal Hinkel ,Chicago,IL, Mrs. Clarence Koesters of OH,sister of Adam,Flo Thompson. Mrs.E.J.Doctor,BillHanrahan's,ClarenceThompson's,Chilton Jacob's,Walter Woulf's,George
Race's,Chester Kramer's,Jack Nooyan's,Gabe Meyer's,Andrew Meyer's of
Chicago,IL, and Miss Thelma Gibeault of Milw,WI.
Brooks Farm, rural
at home, 1256 Seventh St,
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: WI Fabricating Co.
• Religion: Catholic.
Adam married Elaine Marjorie Gibeault, daughter of Emil Gibeault and Adeline Woulf, on Aug 2, 1941 in Pound, Marinette, Wisconsin, USA. (Elaine Marjorie Gibeault was born on Jul 12, 1918 in Pound, Marinette, Wisconsin, USA.)